4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (1 pound), cut into 1” cubes
½ cup Red DuckⓇ Hot Honey Chipotle Barbecue Sauce, plus more for serving
1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1” pieces
1 large green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1” pieces
1 large onion, cut into 1” pieces
1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
8 flour tortillas
1. Prepare a hot grill fire. If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl toss chicken with barbecue sauce. In a separate medium bowl toss green and red bell pepper and onion with oil and salt.
3. Thread chicken, peppers, and onion onto skewers.
4. Grill skewers, turning frequently, until browned on all sides and chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer skewers to a platter and tent with foil to keep warm. Place tortillas on grill briefly to warm.
5. Serve skewers with more barbecue sauce and tortillas.